Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. Thank you....

*Role: C programmer - exp developing in Web Sphere*

*Rate: $**45 hr C2C*

*Date resource is required: 05/17/2010*

*Anticipated end date: 11/17/2010*

*Location:  Chandler, AZ  *

Line of Business: TIG - Information Services

Job Classification:  Apps Systems Engineer

Position Description:  Experience Level: 4 year degree and 7+ years

Specifically, we are looking for an experienced C programmer with experience
developing applications which utilize IBM WebSphere MQClient software. We do
not require someone with WebSphere server administration experience, but
rather someone with experience developing applications on the client side.

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152