Hope you are doing well today !
Here below I do have SAP and Jav opening, Please go through it and o let me
know if you have anyone with you.
Sr. Business Analyst – SAP Plant Maintenance
Durartion-: 8 + Months
SAP based systems foundation broadly supporting global operations for
Finance, Purchasing, Tax, Materials Management, Distribution, Commercial
Operations, Supply Chain Management, and Order Management.
of SAP Sr. Business Systems Analyst – PM we are recruiting talented,
motivated and innovative team members seeking to help influence and
transform our organization using the latest SAP tools and methods. This
position will contribute to business process analysis and process
improvement while working with other team members and business clients to
implement business process functions related to global Manufacturing with a
specific focus on Manufacturing Plant Maintenance. The qualified candidate
will be competent in leading practice Plant Maintenance functions, process
improvement methods and techniques, and will be capable of analyzing
business and quality data. The position will work with business clients and
fellow team members to interpret business needs and objectives by defining
system requirements and specifications within Hospira’s global architectural
and development standards. Qualified candidates will be responsible for
functional outcomes ensuring that they meet business objectives and value
drivers. In this senior capacity you will be expected to be a functional
expert and leader by reviewing functional designs and ensuring integration
points with other functional areas and applications are planned for and
implemented. This position requires work to be performed at the highest
level of quality. The position may require travel based on project needs;
however generally not more than 25% travel.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 8 years of overall
post-graduate experience with at least 3 years of technical and business
hands-on SAP implementation experience. To be successful in this position,
candidate must possess:
• Experience working within a regulated environment with and
possess outstanding experience with and understanding of FDA regulations and
cGMP practices preferably with Pharma and or Medical Device manufacturing.
• Experience working with Global Manufacturing business units.
• Experience working in an environment utilizing systems
integrators and off-shore partners.
• Experience working with one or more of the following
functional areas: Materials Management, Plant Maintenance.
• Experience with the implementation of Manufacturing Plants.
• Knowledge in complementary SAP modules of: Sales and Distribution,
Materials Management, Purchasing, and Finance
• Proven experience in defining systems requirements,
designing and prototyping, testing, training and defining support
Skills/Experience Education/Certification KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Ability to coordinate with others to meet scheduled implementation
• Strong client service orientation with strong interpersonal
• Effective verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong team work skills with ability to work in a cross-functional
• Effective documentation skills.
• Experience with communications to IT and Business staff and their
management who are working under tight deadlines and considerable pressure.
• Broad knowledge and expertise in all phases of SAP
• Demonstrated skills in creative thinking, teamwork, problem
solving, decision-making, and time management.
• Previous experience within multiple large scale software or
product development projects, working with internal and external partners.
• Strong analytical skills in identifying and solving technical
• Ability to follow the defined work process and to produce
documentation deliverables as required for a validated system.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business Related Field is required.
Candidate must possess a minimum of 8 years of overall IT experience with at
least 3+ years SAP project implementation experience.
Scheduled Hours: 40 Hours a week
Minimum Years Experience: 8
Located in PA
Duration: 3-6 Months
Java developer with* RCP* and agile experience. The Java Developer will be
involved in the development on a suite of *Eclipse-based Rich Client
Platform (RCP) applications.* J2EE, Hibernate, Portal, Java
*Please fill out this grid and enclose in the resume for candidates.* I
cannot screen until this is complete.
*I need 3+ years demonstrating coding and developing with RCP.*
Java / J2EE
Coding in RCP
JSR 168 specification
Section 508 familiarity
Rational ClearCase TM (a plus)
Size of Team:
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at