Title: Systems Engineer
Location: OK or VA
Length: 6 Months
They can work from any the Location is SJC, RTP, Tulsa (OK) or Salem (VA).
Other locations will be considered if it has one of our labs.
• We are looking for someone with a mix of hands-on Systems Engineering
experience, and software Web development experience along with the
capability to assist with managing projects. The ideal candidate would have
strong capabilities in all 3 areas but we will consider a candidate with
strong technical skills with minimal experience in project management.
• Set up, configure and maintain proof of concept lab equipment with various
Cisco Collaboration hardware and software.
• Create and maintain software tools used for managing, monitoring and
reporting on utilization of Cisco Collaboration tools.
• Assist in managing the roll-out of leading edge collaboration services to
the field sales organization.
• Provide basic demonstration & training of installed Cisco Collaboration
tools to internal Cisco personnel.
• Documented configurations of the Proof of Concept labs.
• Prototype Web Based tools used to manage and monitor systems.
• Monthly dashboard updates showing the current status of multiple projects.
• Weekly progress reports.
• Proof of Concept Integration: Experience configuring IP Collaboration
systems including CUCM, CUCCx, CUVC, TelePresence, IP Video Conferencing,
and / or WebEx
• Prototype Tools Development: HTML, PHP Scripting, SQL Database
Integration, VBA for Access Outlook and Excel scripting
• Project Management: Experience managing technical projects including
requirements definition, scheduling, status tracking / reporting, testing
• Good presentation skills.
• 4-5 Years Systems Engineering experience.
• 1-2 years experience with Web Development and server side scripting.
• Experience configuring Cisco Collaboration Technologies.
• Experience of Web 2.0 technologies and concepts.
• Experience managing small to medium sized projects.
• Bachelors degree in related field preferred
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at