Hi

We have Contract opening for Sr. Oracle DBA.from our direct client in
Denver, CO.

It would be great if you could send across your resume & also update me
rates you will be expecting.....

The Job Details are:

Duration: 6 months

Required Skills:

§      Expert oracle developer who can write complex PL/SQL code including
PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, functions triggers etc.

§      Expert Oracle  DBA skills for 10g, including extensive experience in
implementing DB architecture, different Oracle optimizers (mainly with cost
based optimization and generation of statistics), partitioned tables,
clustered index etc.

Send matching profiles to dpay...@sidoquad.com