Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well today !
I do have a opening for Informatica Architect at MI, Please let me know if
you have anyone with you.

Here below are the details-:

*Title of the position: *Python Flex Developer

* *Long term contract

*job location:* New York, NY.

*Summary of Required Skills & Responsibilities:** *

We are looking for a talented candidate to work on options front office
tools development and testing. The candidate must have an important
technical background (Python and Adobe flex); the Knowledge of the Equity
Derivatives in the US would be a plus.* *

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.