Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles

Position: SAS/SQL Programmer

Location: Eden Prairie, MN

Duration: 6+ Months

Bill Rate: ALAP

Experience developing health care fraud detection algorithms and experience
with health care claims and reference information is essential.

Ingenix Government Payment Integrity requires the services of an expert
analytical programmer with at least 10 years of SAS and SQL programming
experience and RDMS experience. Experience developing health care fraud
detection algorithms and experience with health care claims and reference
information is essential.

The Senior Analytical Programmer will:
Develop, code, test, and validate programming code
Review programming code prepared by others
Develop and review technical documentation
Develop analytical packages for delivery to operational IT functions of Ingenix
for implementation
The contractors will be responsible for preparing or contributing to the
preparation of the following deliverables:
Programs
Analytical packages referred to above
Program test plans
Documents providing technical guidance to other programmers

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 230| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

P Save a tree! Print this message only if it's absolutely necessary