Title:Sr.Tibco Middleware Developer/Admin Architect Level who has lots of
experince on constructing interfaces between OTM and Canonical Model
3 months
Rate:$open-The best for the supreb one who can hanlde three roles

Primary Skills : Tibco Developer-Interface Middleware

Skill Requirements:

We need to construct several interfaces between OTM and Menlo’s canonical
model. Once the design of the mapping between OTM and canonical is completed
(expecting that to be done next week), we will need an experienced TIBCO
developer to code the interfaces and/or mentor our staff in the coding of
the interfaces. This one is in the TIBCO Administrator area. Up to this
point our TIBCO experience needs have been:

1. To assist in the TIBCO development of interfaces between the OTM ESB and
Menlo’s ESB; hands on development and instruction of Menlo staff (both ICC
and OTM teams).

2. To assist in the TIBCO development of CLE and CEP within Menlo’s ESB
framework; review and assessment of initial work, hands on development, and
instruction to Menlo staff (ICC team). The hope was to find a resource that
could address both needs or else an expert resource for each need.

I would also like to get another talent search started for the new #3 need
--- a resource experienced in TIBCO Administrator and TIBCO Hawk. Once in
production state, the corporate Con-way NOC will surely be responsible for
monitoring Menlo’s production TIBCO ESB environment whereas my ICC team will
likely be responsible for monitoring development and pre-production
environments. As for deployments, I expect the Con-way group will handle
TIBCO product deployments/updates whereas my ICC team will be tasked with
deploying application changes, canonical changes, CEP rule changes, etc.

Mohan Rao
630-242-8896 ext 303