Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP.
*Role: QA Analyst- Must Have VoIP Experience in Call Centers!*
*Rate: $**40 hr C2C*
*Location: Denver, CO *
*Date resource is required: 04/19/2010*
*Anticipated end date: 10/19/2010*
*MUST BE LOCAL TO CO***
Line of Business: TIG - Information Services
Job Classification: Systems QA Analyst
Position Description: Experience Level: Bachelor's degree plus 7-10 years
CO Platform/Skills Required:
QA Testing/Test Case Development, QA Testing/QA Testing, Documentation
Tools/Visio, Analysis Skills/Business Analysis, Analysis Skills/Financial
Analysis Additional Description of Services:
- The QA Analyst will be responsible for testing projects which consist of
VoIP, packet-switched voice technology.
-This QA Analyst position reports to the CCT Test Manager and is accountable
for developing test plans & test scripts, executing test scripts and defect
management. All testing is considered complex and involves contact center
technology which includes IVR, CTI (routing and reporting), Desktop
applications and MIS. The Analyst is expected to have extensive experience
with contact center applications in addition to testing carrier-grade VoIP.
- The Analyst must have experience reviewing requirement documents, design
and specifications documents (such as call flow documents, functional
specification documents, production implementation documents and technical
- The Analyst is required to evaluate all documentation, identify gaps and
develop test plans, test scripts and test mitigation strategies.
- Under the direction of the Test Manager, the Analyst must work effectively
with Project Managers, Business Analysts, technical team resources and
business partners to ensure clarity of requirements, test plans and test
- The KPIs for this position is to deliver all assigned work on time, on
budget with zero defects. To the extent that defects are unavoidable, the
Analyst must develop a mitigation strategy that is approved by the QA
Manager and business stake-holders.
*Mandatory (Experience) Requirements:*
- Training and experience developing VoIP test strategy and in large
scale, complex contact center environments.
- Experience testing Quality of Service (QoS) considerations related
- Experience establishing test measurement and evaluation criteria.
- Experience testing and resolving quality concerns with respect to
voice quality, accessibility, routing speed, connection reliability, routing
reliability, connection continuity and disconnection reliability.
- Experience with identifying and mitigating security considerations
with respect to VoIP.
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written are essential.
- General understanding of VoIP concepts is assumed. The ideal candidate
must have demonstrated experience with carrier-grade VoIP testing and
implementation in large-scale, complex contact center environments. All
submissions must highlight specific testing and implementation experience in
order to receive consideration
Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive,
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+161
*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click** **“**Remove"*<shail...@aim-cc.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at