Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well today !
I do have very urgent need of Siebel Developer at Il.
Please go through the details and do let me know if you have anyone with
you.
Here below are the details-:

Senior Siebel Developer

Location: IL

Duration: 6+months

**

**

**
*

  Job Duties:  **Deerfield Illinois - Local Candidates Preferred**
Description-
Designs, Develops, Unit tests and implements complex customization as
defined by customer business requirements.
The resource will work on integrating Siebel with other 3rd party
applications like Exploria and perform configuration changes in Siebel based
on requirements.*

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)