*Please re...@inetsoftsolutions.com***

*Hi parters,*

* *

*Please let me know if you have any profiles for this requirement.*

* *

*Title                 : Tivoli Identity Management (TIM)
Location           : NC*

*Duration           : Long term*

*Start Date         : ASAP*

•             Manages the Tivoli Identity Management(TIM) infrastructure
•             Supports Architecture solutions  and performs  upgrade to TIM
•             Provides configuration between TIM and other systems within
the environment via Tivoli Adapters
•             ID consolidation
•             Data quality and Data issue resolution
•             Responsible for creation of rules within the system,
application, and the Data
•             Provides the expertise in configuring Tivoli access rules
•             Oversee the development and implementation of identity
management system and resources
•             Perform detail technical analyses of new and existing IDM
•             Research evaluate and formulate potential technology solutions
that will mitigate identified exposures
•             Continuously review and analyze the IDM Strategic plans to
determine if mechanisms must be modified
•             Communicate IDM architecture measures and procedures to all
Ahold organizations
•             Implement approved changes of identified technology solutions
that will mitigate identified exposures
•             Execute the Ahold IDM Strategic plans as defined by global and
local approved projects
•             Support in the development of application systems that require
IDM functions

*Thanks and Regards*

INet Soft Solutions Inc

Call: 404 474 0113

Email: h...@inetsoftsolutions.com  l l   www.inetsoftsolutions.com

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.