Please reply matching profiles to

Hope your doing well !!!

I just got requirement of  Core Java Developer. If you have any good
consultants please send their resumes with best contact number.

Job Title      :    Core Java Developer

Duration      :     1+ year contract

Location      :     NYC, NY

Candidates must have Brokerage/Banking or Trading Exp > Interviews happening

Experience    :       Mid-Senior level

Functions      :       Information Technology

Industries      :       Financial Services, Information Technology and
Services, Banking, Computer Software

Job Description:  A leading force in the world's capital markets, were
organized into the following lines: Investment and Corporate Banking, Capital
Markets and Global Transaction Services. Our clients enjoy the advantages of
working with a unified corporate and investment bank one that offers a complete
product set on a global scale with a local touch.

Experience with large scale system development
Expert server side core JAVA with multi-threading; 5+ years of experience
Experience with web server products, architecture and Servlet API
Experience with databases, SQL and JDBC API
Familiarity with setting up external client connectivity channels

Thanks & Regards:

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys Inc
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 205 ||  Alt   : 646-898-6229 ||   Fax  :212-658-9460
Email:  || Gmail: