Hi Folks,

I do have new openings with me, Please go through it and do reply me ASAP.

*Position no 1-:*
Location-: MI
Duration-: 6 Months

Teradata MPP (Massively Parallel Processing) architecture, plus strong SQL
coding skills, dimensional modeling, ERwin, Teradata DBA, ETL/Data Stage
Business Objects?

*Posiiton no 2-:*
*Cognos with string Teradata Exp.*

Duration-: 3 Weeks

RAte-: + Expenses.
     *Work Location :* NJ *Job Description*

  *Job Title :*  Business Intelligence Consultant   *Job Description :*

Consultant will work with Teradata PS Team in Proof-of-Concept benchmark
projet onsite at customer facility. Hourly rate plus travel expenses to
customer location. Location: New Jersey Start Date: Monday, April 19th
Duration: 3 weeks (120 hours), with overtime allowed if approved by Teradata
PS Project Manager Other background on required and desired skills: Required
- 3+ years experience with Cognos with target Teradata RDBMS Highly Desired
- At least one conversion of *Cognos from Oracle to Teradata Desired -
Experience with Cognos version 8.3 or 8.4 Desired - Experience with Oracle
version 10G RDBMS Desired* - Experience with Teradata V12

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.