Hi partner,

Hope you are doing well today !
I do have an opening for SAP CRM Technical at GA.
Please have a look and do reply me ASAP.

Here below are the details-:

*Position ONE:*SAP CRM Technical Role

Location:* *Atlanta GA

Duration: 12+months

Job Duties:

SAP CRM Technical Role. We need developer with significant MTO/CRM
Location Atlanta. Local resource required.

UPDATED DESC 4/6: We need a person who has at least one implementation
knowledge along with CRM Middleware development/enhancement. As MCM will be
custom development from scratch and we need a person who can look into
design document on paper and build then in ABAP.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.