Hope you are doing well today !
I do have new opening with me of java Develoepr, Please ggo through it and
do reply me ASAP.
Position two:Java / TIBCO / DB Developer
Location: New York City
Job Duties: Job Description
A premier Investment Bank is looking for Sr. Level J2EE-Core JAVA/TIBCO
Fixed Income developers developers on a Contract to Hire basis. Candidates
must have strong Financial Systems background .
The group is responsible for delivering a reliable, extensible,
high-performance and cross-product application for Fixed Income Research and
Nomura Now portal.
This position will be part of new Fixed Income wide reference data team
supporting all Front office applications globally.
Team will be responsible to work across all Fixed Income Front office groups
on their data needs and provide a robust, efficient and reliable
infrastructure which serves all reference data required for Fixed Income
• Current focus is on Credit products but the team will be responsible for
rates and securitized products in the future.
• Design and develop new Reference Database for Fixed Income products
· Design and develop new service infrastructure to service reference data to
multiple applications spanned globally
· Design and develop common frameworks and core services to facilitate WEB
delivery of tools and applications
· Responsible for supporting Fixed Income business. Work includes developing
and enhancing data feeds, service APIs, UI tools for data management as well
as working with users across the globe.
· Follow release and production change procedures and work with other teams
to deliver and maintain reliable and functional front-office reference data
• Communicate with front office users
• Participate in rotational production support activities.
· Identify, analyze, communicate and resolve application, infrastructure and
environmental issues and problems.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SETS
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
• 2+ years of hands-on Java(Core/J2EE) developer experience in financial
• Solid technical and analytical skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to cope with rapid front-office development and to respond to and
address production situations promptly.
• Ability to communicate and act professionally with IT staff and business
clients while under strict deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented setting is a definite requirement with
strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to deal with changing priorities
• Advanced degree in computer science or engineering is a huge plus.
• C/C++ experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of Fixed Income products (Securitized products & Interest rates
products) is a huge plus
• Basic: Java-J2EE, Java-Core,TIBCO, DB, XML
• Messaging: Tibco(Publish/Subscribe, EMS-JMS, RV), Sonic
• Scripting: Ant, Perl, Shell
• OS: Linux / Solaris
• Database: Sybase / DB2 / Oracle
• Web Technologies: AJAX, DHTML, JS, Servlets
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at