Hope you are doing good !
I do have a new opening for Flex Designer at NJ.
Please do reply me ASAP with your best consultant. The client needs designer
not a developer.
Here below are the details-:
Job Title: Flex Designer
Location: New Jersey, NJ
Position Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months+
Job Description: We are looking for User Experience Professional with
hands-on in designing Flex Applications. No programming / coding experience
required. The successful candidate should be very well versed in Flex
We are looking for Flex Designer & not Developer.
Required skills and experience:
• Candidate should posses strong experience in User Experience
Design for Web 2.0 applications
• Should have expertise in requirement gathering / end user needs
and define UI / usability goals
• Able to conceptualize workflow and evolve Information
Architecture of application uniquely leveraging Flex
• Should be expert in designing a solution with minimum learning
curve for end users
• Extensive experience in translating requirement documents into
low fidelity wireframes (Visio / Photoshop or any other Rapid application
• Must have hands-on conducting walkthroughs of application
• Expert in visualize and design aesthetic / look n feel of
• Well versed with developing high fidelity prototypes /
application simulations using Adobe Flex
• Collaborate with the technical team to ensure designs meet both
client and end user needs
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT Related
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at