Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. Thank you....
*Need:** Weblogic Administrator. *
*Rate:** $40-$45/hr. *
*Duration:** 6-12 months Contract. *
· Administer, monitor and maintain IPlanet/Apache web-servers and Web
logic application servers.
· Strong administration background with BEA/Oracle Weblogic Server
· Monitor and maintain infrastructure onsite as well as service
· Will be responsible for coordinating projects with service
providers and internal customers
· Automate monitoring and maintenance tasks using various scripting
languages including shell, perl
· Installation, configuration, tuning and maintenance of BEA, Solaris
and Linux Systems. Hardware and OS performance tuning
· 5+ years of experience in trouble shooting and performance tuning
of Iplanet/SunOne Apache web-servers,
· 5+ years of experience in Installing/Administering/tuning/upgrading
Weblogic 8.x (and above) application servers in Linux/Solaris environments
· Experience in configuring WebLogic server instances into WebLogic
clusters for high availability
· Experience performance tuning at WebLogic domain level and OS
level, performance tuned WebLogic heap, threads, JDBC and JMS subsystems
· Must have a thorough knowledge of database technologies including
Oracle RAC, LDAP, SQL
· Must possess excellent knowledge and expertise in J2EE technologies
like JDBC, RMI, JMS, JNDI and JTA
· Must have strong knowledge on IT and Web Security such as LDAP, SSL
· Must have managed projects as well as worked on them
· Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Hands-on systems Administration experience on Sun Solaris, Red Hat
Linux is a plus.
· Hardware knowledge of Sun and Compaq and Dell platforms is a must.
· Knowledge and working experience with Data networking, IP routing,
IP addressing, subnets TCP/IP, FTP, DNS, SSH. (4-6 years)
· Good network troubleshooting skills, and excellent verbal and
written communication skills.
Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive,
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+161
*shail...@aim-cc.com* <shail...@aim-cc.com>* *
*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click** **“**Remove"*<shail...@aim-cc.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at