Senior J2EE Resource -- 10+ Years needed ---- Charlotte, NC (Don’t send me
7-8 yrs profiles please)
6+ Months Contract
$50/hr on C2C
• Develops using the J2EE platform; also required are OOP paradigm skills,
as well as experience with J2EE APIs, protocols and development of multi
• Examples of current J2EE application program interfaces (APIs) are EJB,
JDBC, JMS, JNDI, JTA, etc.
• Evaluates and implements new initiatives on process improvement and
• Excels at analyzing functional needs that drive the analysis and technical
design of quality technical solutions; recommends solutions that are aligned
with business / IT strategies and complies with corporate architectural
• Serves as SME in all aspects of systems / applications software
technology and / or application components.
• Resolves application and technical problems of the highest complexity.
• Leads interdepartmental or interdivisional operational project
• Analyzes performance and capacity issues of the highest complexity with
systems / applications software
and/or application components.
• Continuously cultivates knowledge of emerging technologies.
• Provides mentoring and training to junior staff.
• Serves as initial point of escalation for all processing and operational
• Assists management in coordinating business area activities and balancing
• May design, implement and improve workflows, as well as assign projects.
• Excels at working collaboratively with IT staff on development,
troubleshooting, and other technical efforts.
• Performs software architecture and systems design.
• Translates business requirements into functional / technical
specifications; oversees implementation of these specifications.
• Excellent knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as quality
assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions;
possesses an excellent understanding of programming languages, development
tools, and the current environment.
• Displays problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve
technical problems; possesses an excellent understanding of business
requirements and IT strategies.
• Draws on extensive knowledge base (e.g., infrastructure, technology, and
applications) to analyze problems of the greatest complexity and contribute
to troubleshooting efforts.
• Leverages excellent design understanding and/or capabilities (e.g.,
database, application code, reusable objects, and interfaces) to optimize
development efforts in a distributed environment.
• Adept at understanding operational nuances across multiple business units
/ functional areas.
• Responsible for supervising more junior staff in the execution of
• May serve as back-up for manager.
• May have involvement with the business during its strategic planning and
budget cycles to leverage knowledge and anticipate technology transformation
potential from a customer perspective; may provide buy vs. build
recommendations or assist in platform determination.
*Syed Muzaffer Ali*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
**1304 W Walnut Hill Lane, Ste 240 | Dallas, TX | 75038.
**D:- 972.756.0622 x 215 | fax 972.756.0644*
*s...@cigniti.com <nav...@cigniti.com>** | **www.cigniti.com***
find me online YIM: syed.recrui...@ymail.com <khan.h...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at