*Local candidates only*
*Location: Chicago, IL**
Duration: Dec 2010*
The Data Management team is in need of a Senior Oracle Database Developer to
supplement the existing team.
• Database development and maintenance to support applications in using
Oracle Developer Tools, PL/SQL and related software tools. Work activities
include DB objects development, data validation and analyzing existing
processes and procedures.
• Optimization and Tuning of existing PL/SQL stored procedures and packages.
Optimization of physical data model.
• Participate as a team member on Shared Data Service define standards and
working practices, identify and improve existing functions, prepare
technical documentation, and provide support of applications in other
business areas including Corporate IT Service, Sales IT, STP, etc.
• Monitors and tracks quality related issues and problems through to
• Support development staff as needed
• 10+ years hands-on experience On Oracle (11g, 10g, 9i) databases
applications development using Oracle Packages, Stored Procedure, and
Functions on Sun Unix or Linux
• 8+ years of PL/SQL development experience
• 8+ years hands-on Experience on large database development on Oracle
Database, other RDBMS including MS SQL Server and DB2 experience with tuning
and optimizing performance on backend process, complex SQL, PL/SQL packages
and Analytic SQL; Strong knowledge on Oracle Database administration issues
(i,e schema, user, security).
• Strong Experience with the Oracle Optimizer plans and hints. Strong
experience with optimizing physical data models (table definition, indexes,
range and hash partitioning)
• Experience with ETL involving large amount of data, in particular XML
parsing and loading into Oracle, Oracle XML packages.
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, disciplined,
professional, and a team player to multiple tasks at one time, in a fast
paced environment handling multiple demands
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to present and
explain technical information
• Financial industry experience
• Large Oracle database experience (> 5 Terabytes)
• Oracle RAC experience
• MS SQL Server and SQL programming experience
• Extensive shell script programming skill, MS DTS/SSIS knowledge
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
*Syed Muzaffer Ali*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
**1304 W Walnut Hill Lane, Ste 240 | Dallas, TX | 75038.
**D:- **972.756.0622 x 215 | fax 972.756.0644*
*s...@cigniti.com <nav...@cigniti.com>** | **www.cigniti.com***
find me online YIM: syed.recrui...@ymail.com <khan.h...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at