Please let me know if you have some one available for the below mentioned
position of Citrix Certified Administrator at San Diego, CA
*Position Title* – Citrix Certified Administrator
*Location* – San Diego, CA
*Duration* – 12 Months
*Pay Rate* - $55/hour (All Inclusive on C2C)
· Provides System Administration/Architecture for Citrix servers
· Monitors system performance and capacity, and reports changes in
· Forecasts system demand, recommends upgrades, expansion, and
· Troubleshoots hardware and software problems, takes appropriate
corrective actions and/or interacts with IT staff or vendors in performing
testing, support, and troubleshooting functions.
· Participates in site set-up, user training, hardware/software
installation, maintenance and support, and documentation of
hardware/software logs and operating procedures.
· Performs basic user administration (adds, changes, deletes, disk
space management, backups and file restores).
· Documents standards and operating procedures for a large based
system, and acts as a technical resource to the IT staff and systems users.
· Leads projects or subprojects including developing project plans,
assigning tasks and facilitating team process.
- 3+ years Biotech/Pharma experience
- 5-7 years Windows server 2000 and Windows server 2003 experience.
- Knowledge of the operating environment including midrange systems,
desktops, server operating systems and TCP/IP networks.
· Citrix Presentation Server 4.0/4.5
· Citrix Delivery Center
· Citrix XenApp 5.0
- Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator (CCEA) is a Must
- Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies.
· General knowledge of business functions and business operations.
iBusiness Solution LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at