Requirement:  Informatica Developer with Order Management Modules

Location:             CA

Duration:            Long term

Please revert to

Need a highly experiencd Informatica Developer with skill is Oracle APPS
Service Contract and Order Management modules.

Please fill the following details before submission:

Full Name:

Email ID:

Phone Number:

Visa Status:

Thanks & Regards

Rohit Shetty

DS Soft Tech, Inc

Phone: (201)-203-4368

Fax: (510)-875-2573

removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to receive our
emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at  and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed.