*Senior Testing Analyst*
*Test Lead in Performance and Automation
General Purpose of Position:
• Under the test solution lead direction, carries out procedures to ensure
that all information systems products and services meet organization
standards and end-user requirements.
• Estimate test effort for performance and/or automation.
• Mentor and lead a team of Test Analysts in project testing efforts.
• Build the testing framework necessary to support the program.
• Ensure traceability back to requirements via test cases.
• Validate test preparation of environments and verify all teams are aligned
with what needs to occur to build/prepare the test environments for the
non-functional test services (automation and performance)
• Review / Script performance and/or automation scripts if necessary.
• Perform automated/performance software tests, and communicate results to
management. May create test data for testing efforts.
• Analyze and report on test results.
• Ensure adherence to the TCoE standards, processes and practices.
• Facilitate the creation of the testing project schedule, testing strategy,
testing plan, and other testing deliverables.
• Escalate testing issues to the attention of the Test Manager and business.
• Produce project testing status updates, reports, and metrics as defined by
• Verify defects are effectively recorded, communicated and understood.
• Document and work to resolve all complex problems.
• Report progress on problem resolution to management.
• Devise improvements to current procedures and develop models of possible
• Act as information resource about assigned areas to technical writers and
other Test Analysts.
• Perform complex workflow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
• Identify, create, and review test metrics
Time Spent: Major Duties and Responsibilities:
30% • Aid in building the framework for testing solutions for the program /
project. Enhance the reusable solution as deemed necessary in support of the
10% • Create / review test plans, review test cases to support the testing
30% • Build and execute performance / automation scripts in support of the
framework. Assist in execution and verification of the test results.
10% • Become the SME for the non-functional test solution. Ensure adherence
to design and coding standards.
10% • Ensure adherence to TCoE standards.
5% • Ensures compliance and quality to all above stated activities. Provides
continuity and business context for development vendor across SDP phases
from a testing perspective.
5% • Ensure that testing activities will allow applications to meet business
requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify
and resolve systems issues.
Requires Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of (include required education,
years of experience, and any required professional certifications):
• Must possess the technical skill of a developer and strong tool knowledge.
• Work to design and develop a reusable architecture for the test
• Must possess extensive experience in performance testing applications
using HP products.
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
• Experience in developing automation test frameworks.
• Proven experience in design, development, and implementation of software
• Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best
practices and methodologies.
• Application/business domain knowledge is desirable. This may be readily
available with the resource or would need to be developed.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Detail-oriented individual who can be relied on to produce accurate
• Self-motivated, independent worker
• Equivalency of a bachelor’s degree in a related field (information
systems, computer science, business)
• Minimum of 5-7 years direct experience as an performance lead.
• 10% travel may be required.
• Expert knowledge in HP Test Tools: Quality Center, LoadRunner /
Performance Center and QTP.
• Strong database knowledge in Oracle and/or SQL Server.
• Working experience in SQL, XML.
• Working experience in Java, VB and other languages.
• Experience in web-based software development desired
• Familiar with a variety of software test concepts, practices, and
Thanks & Regards
Maripax Solutions | prav...@maripax.com
G IM: vpraveen.mari
Y IM: vpraveen.mari
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at