Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing good !
I do have a opening for Oracle UCm Architect at NY.

I need a Orac *UCM/Stellent Architect that has public sector experience* and
has worked with large environments (millions of documents). This position is
located in New York.

I am not looking for a developer or an administrator- I need a strong

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.