Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP.
*Role: Technical Architect*
*Located in Jacksonville, FL *
*Duration: 3 month contract (may go longer but never guaranteed).*
- Print Application Technical Architect to work in the enterprise print
mail center designing and maintaining AFP applications using Elxir's
OPUS/Webservices and Pitney Bowes - Streamweaver products.
- 8-10 years proven experience
- Possess excellent communication and customer facing interaction skills
- Proven analytical, SQL Programming and command of an SDLC methodology
such as the Rationale Unified Process
- Possess excellent mainframe skills including JCL, SDSF and ISPF
OPUS, OPUS Webservices, DesignPro, IBM's Advanced Function Printing,
Streamweaver/Finalist, Adobe PhotoShop, Unix/Linux, Mainframe and JCL,
scripting such as PERL or JAVA, Data Parsing tools such as Monarch.
Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive,
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+161
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at