Plz submit me someone real who has both OBIEE and DAC  upgraded Projects-Plz
send me some one with Real Time exp with atlaest Two Upgrade projects

Acceptance Criteria:
Functional upgraded OBIEE environment / DAC

Project Duration : 2 months
City  : Chicago
State   : IL
Total Experience  : 8
Primary Skills : OBIEE, DAC, siebel, BI publisher
Other Information  : Location: Chicago , IL
Expenses: Expenses to be reimbursed.
On a scale from 1-7, 7 being the highest, communication must be at a 7 for
both verbal and written

Description of Services:
Specific OBIEE/DAC Skills required
o Excellent communication skills
o Architectural understanding of OBIEE and ability to install, configure,
and upgrade
o Experience upgrading to OBIEE from Siebel 7.x Analytics at least one time
o Experience using DAC / Upgrading DAC a plus
o Been on at least one OBIEE project with interface to Siebel.
o Experience with configuring OBIEE (install, customize mappings, configured
star schema, etc)
o Basic understanding of Siebel

Experience with BI Publisher a plus, but not required.

Upgraded OBIEE and DAC
Detailed documentation identifying step-by-step process for the upgrade
Status reports

Plz Need your reply for below

1) Client wants someone who has specifically done the 7.8 to
upgrade,--Which project and in which year-

 2) personally configuring DAC…’’

 3) upgraded (personally) siebel analytics to OBIEE or DAC –‘’’’

Mohan Rao
630-242-3952 ext 217