*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *
Duration: 4-6 weeks
The senior resource will support Investment Management applications in the
Fixed Income business area, including Research, Portfolio & Risk
Management and Client Reporting.
Required Education, Experience, Skills:
* BS/MS in either Information Systems, Finance/Economics or Computer Science
* Proven track record of 8+ years of continuous experience in engineering
and/or solutions architecture, development and implementation of data
solutions for large-scale systems, across multiple hardware and software
* Hands on experience with architecting, implementing and tuning various
applications using either: Oracle, Sybase, or MS SQL Server.
* Expert SQL coding and tuning
* Expert Unix shell scripting; PERL is a plus
* Significant experience architecting scalable solutions at the enterprise
* Experience working on transformation/data migration projects
* Experience working on security reference data or market data projects
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills; creativity, ability to
think out-of-the box while defining sound and practical solutions
* Experience supporting the entire software development and implementation
lifecycle; work on multiple streams simultaneously. Should be able to work
with onshore and offshore developers for solution implementation.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company***
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
(856) 475-0555 Fax
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at