Job Title: SAP Basis Administrator
Location: St. Louis, MO
Rates:47/hr the best
Approximate Length of Assignment: 6 Months.
Proposed Start Date: 5/3/2010
Proposed End Date: 11/5/2010
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM. On call support rotation
with other team members.
Overview of Position: SAP Basis support for current and future
Essential Functions: This position is responsible for performing all *Basis
/ NetWeaver activities* as well as providing guidance on maintenance,
support, optimization, capacity planning, tuning, and installation of the
environments as well as optimizing the impact on the Systems they connect
to. The candidate must have in-depth knowledge of the standard concepts,
practices and procedures within the SAP Basis field and rely on expertise
and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Skill/Experience Requirements: Job requirements:
1. *Experience in supporting environments with multiple landscapes required.
- Production type support along with upgrades and installations as needed.
2. Recent experience with installation, patching, administration,
monitoring, CCMS, and NetWeaver administration tools required.
3. Exposure to ERP, BI, CRM, Portal and JAVA stack support.
4. NetWeaver Architecture experience with an understanding of 7.0.
5. Working with SAP installations on both Windows and AIX operating systems
6. Experience with SAP system copies preferred.
7. Excellent teamwork, verbal and written communication required*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at