We have a new for a *GUI/Web Architect*. This position is primarily
responsible for the design and development of thin-client web based
graphical user interfaces for enterprise-level business applications. The
architect needs to have hands on experience in web based GUI application
design and development using Microsoft ASP.Net and/or Java and AJAX
technologies with one or more commercial or open source frameworks.
Location: San Ramon, CA
Start: Approx. 1 week after confirmation
Duration: TBD (probably 6 months)
· Determine operational feasibility by evaluating multiple
approaches in design, specification and technology, selecting efficient
approaches to solving problems with an eye toward commercial deployment.
· Develop documentation, system diagrams, GUI layouts, charts,
coding standards, code comments and clear code with a goal toward shortening
the ensuing development cycle by systems development teams.
· Develop software solutions by studying available information;
conferring with product manager, users; studying system flows, data usage,
work process and business needs.
· Drive architectural decisions including appropriate performance
and GUI choices
· Assist in object and data modeling.
· Help chart future technical directions.
· Write, modify and debug code in a Microsoft .NET/ Java web
services environment for rich web interface client applications.
· Perform unit testing for client side applications, integration
with third party tools and system integration with industry technology
· Write module-level documentation to support transfer of prototype
code to the engineering team.
· Provide on-going support to engineering and product management to
expand the developed prototypes into deployable products.
· Minimum 8 years of development experience in client-server
applications, including significant, current experience in web based GUI
· Minimum 8 years experience developing large-scale enterprise-level
applications using ASP.NET, AJAX, JAVA/J2EE technologies
· Expert GUI design and architecture skills. Designed and built
highly available, secure, modularized web applications from the ground up.
· Extensive experience developing web services and internet-based
· Expert level experience working with relational databases
including Oracle or SQL Server
· Expert in software development lifecycle projects, enterprise
applications development, system and integration testing.
· Experience with grid/excel look and feel based GUIs desirable.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at