Hi Folks,

Good Morning!

I do have an opening for QA analyst at RI. The client need local to RI.
Please do send me the best candidate ASAP. face to face is reuired.

*Here below are the details-:*

* RI*, needs a *QA Analyst*

Please find the job description listed below.

Looking for someone with insurance industry background.  MUST have *PERFECT
communication* skills!
Duration will be *6+ months*.

  *QA Analyst*

Skill Set Required:

1.   Manual Testing with extensive data setup experience

2.   Automation testing using QTP

3.   PL/SQL querying SQL and Oracle databases

4.   Property Insurance/Risk Assessment/Underwriting background(optional)

5.   5+ years experience conducting performance testing including non-web
applications (web services)

6.   Expert in creating QTP scripts for Automation Testing

7.   Must have experience with PL/SQL and SQL Server 2005 including

8.   Write SQL commands/query/stored procedures to verify data

9.   Must have good troubleshooting skills

10. Experience with .Net, Web Services, XML, HTTP, MS CRM

11.  Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.