Senior Data Modeler
Dallas TX – Locals preferred first
This role partners with end users to translate business needs into a data
model that closely aligns with the business requirements. The candidate will
be supporting an enterprise data warehouse system in a *Teradata environment
*. The candidate must be able to produce deliverables on a weekly basis
including data models, metadata, *Teradata Data Definition Language (DDL)* ,
data project requirements, source data to target data mapping rules, problem
resolution documentation, process documentation (process models, use cases
and transactional requirements) and other documentation as required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience facilitating requirements and design meetings, including
resolution of conflicts over data processing strategies against business
• Demonstrated success in capturing business requirements and translating
those into semantic views for reporting purposes
• Hands on proficiency of *Modeling Tools, (Embarcadero ER/Studio preferred)
• Experience in full lifecycle development, including Use Case requirements
• Experience designing and *developing logical and physical data models;*
• Background in following data standards (naming, documentation, etc)
• Experience in collecting and managing metadata;
• Familiarity with reporting and analytic tool design dependencies: Cognos
• Skill in performing data analysis to support mapping and transformation of
data from legacy systems to physical data models
• Must pay attention to detail, be a quick learner, and have demonstrated
success working in a team-based environment.
• Must have excellent written and oral communications skills, professional
presentation skills, self-starter, cooperative attitude, team player.
*Syed Muzaffer Ali*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
**1304 W Walnut Hill Lane, Ste 240 | Dallas, TX | 75038.
**D:- **972.756.0622 x 215 | fax 972.756.0644*
*s...@cigniti.com <nav...@cigniti.com>** | **www.cigniti.com***
find me online YIM: syed.recrui...@ymail.com <khan.h...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at