Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well today !
I do have very urgent need of SAP APO DP positon at OH.

Here below are the details, Please have a look and do let me know if you
have anyone avilable with you.

SAP APO DP
OH
6 Months+

Role: Supply Planning Consultant

 Experience - At least 2 end to end implementation of Supply Chain solutions
involving APO DP.

 Process/Capability Requirements –

 a) Demand Planning including Statistical forecasting, consensus process and
S&OP.

b) Experience in implementing SAP APO and ECC and knowledgeable in standard
methodology

c) Able to quickly understand requirements and configure/test APO Demand
Planning

d) In depth knowledge of statistical forecasting methods and associated
analytics

e) Able to manipulate large amounts of data, with good hands on knowledge of
Access.

f) Implementation experience in large supply chain project, familiar with
methodology and tools used in any large integrated project.

 Systems / Tools knowledge –

a. Expertise in designing and configuring in SAP DP

b. Knowledge of SNP and integration aspects.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)