*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*

Location: NYC – 6 mths+

Rate: Market

*Sr. Java Developer* with 6 to 8 yrs of experience, 2 yrs of Financial
experience a must. Wall Street experience a huge plus. Prefer local
candidates.

MUST MUST have Crystal reports or Business objects reporting experience
(without this experience in the resume please do not send resumes)

This is the response from the Manager,

Are there any candidates with reporting (crystal/BO)?  We have not seen any
so far and reporting is what we need paired up with the javascript, java and
XSLT skills.

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Gopal*

*Metasense Inc*

*NJ Minority Certified Company***

100 Technology Way, Suite 320

Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

(856) 475-0555 Fax
*go...@metasenseusa.com*

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.