We are looking for SAP DBA Architect/DBA at IL.
Face to fae is required. The client will prefer local firest.
*SQL **DBA Architect/Lead*
*4 month+ contract*
Our client is looking for a SQL Server DBA/Architect to start on a contrat.
- 3-5 years of SQL DBA experience
- expert Cluster SQL Server DBA (2-3 years of experience)
- experience configuring and trouble shooting cluster issues on Windows
2008/ SQL 2005)
- Some SQL Architect experience a nice-to-have. (1-2 years)
- Experience installing SQL Server in a clustered environment is REQUIRED.
- Experience with performance tuning required.
- Experience with Microsoft Administration Servers as well as the databases
is a nice-to-have.
- Experience with Tier 1 Production.
- Experience running a 7/24 app (mission critical environment) a huge plus.
- Experience doing active-passive and active-active cluster installation
- Experience in an Oracle Environment is a nice-to-have.
- Solid communication skills is required. Someone with solid client facing
or out of a consulting type background is ideal.
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ON-CALL and wear a pager.
- This person will be assessing the situation, taking the requirements and
doing trouble-shooting within the clustered environment of a highly critical
project. This project is entitled Senior Med which is supporting an Avaya
telephony system and approximately 1200 end users. This person will be
administering 3-5 mission critical databases varying in size from 10 GB to 1
- This person will be part of a 3-person SQL team and the team is overloaded
so need some additional help.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at