open+ plus expenses… 1 month

Location: Atlanta, GA
Expenses: Allowed
On a scale from 1-7, 7 being the highest, communication must be at a 6 for
both verbal and written

Responsible for functional configuration and issue resolution as we approach
UAT and cutover. No formal deliverables required.

Acceptance Criteria:
Interaction with project team will be very high - daily feedback will be

We are just looking for another set of hands to jump in and help manage
issues and service requests with oracle. Availability and specific knowledge
of R12 CDH are the only requirements that I will be interviewing for.

Mohan Rao
630-242-3952 ext 217