*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*
*Financial Domain highly preferred.*
*Today before 4 PM client would like to interview*
*Location: MD or NYC.*
*Duration: 6 months+.*
*Rate: give competitive.*
*Communication must be an excellent.*
*Position:* *Senior/Lead QA Specialist*.
*Experience of* *mentoring small teams* during *different phases of the
*Self-starter and ability to adapt and learn new things quickly.*
*Minimum 5 years* of diverse experience in the field of Information and
Technology with the emphasis on the Quality Assurance, Testing and support
activities. Experience in testing stand-alone, client server and Web based
applications using Manual and automated testing.
· SDLC Proven ability to work cooperatively & effectively with
business, team, & systems partners.
· Experienced in creating Test Plans. Thorough hands on experience
with designing test cases covering all test conditions and eliminating
redundancy and duplications.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal & written, with
particular emphasis on the production of clear & detailed written Test
Plans, Business Requirements, & Functional Specifications.
· Ability to understand & analyze business processes & workflows
with the objective of providing recommendations for the best use of
technology to improve the software development Life Cycle.
· Extensive experience in *Script* Development as *working in UNIX
and Oracle Environment Solaries*.
· *Participate in Functional*, *Performance, Regression and Data
Driven Testing using Rational Robot and Rational Test suite.***
· *Working* Experienced in *Web-based environment with API Testing
for Web service*.
*·** **Extensively used* *Black Box testing techniques*.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to thoroughly test
requirements and functionality.
· Good working experience in analyzing changes and identifying areas
of *applications to be regression tested*.
*·** **Extensively Used* *Mercury Quality Center & Test Director,
JIRA, Rational Clear Quest to report Defects and Test Results.***
· *Experience in Front-End Testing and Back-End Testing* as *Perform
back-end testing manually on the Oracle database by writing SQL queries***
· *Meet deadlines which despite heavy workload*.
· Experience of *mentoring small teams* during *different phases of
*·** **Self-starter and ability to adapt and learn new things
QTP, WinRunner and Load Runner , Jmeter, Rational Test Suite.
Test Director, MQC , JIRA, Rational Clear Quest
PL/SQL, TSL, SQL, Visual Basic, .NET
Oracle, SQL Server 2000, MS Access, MYSQL, DB2
MS IIS, Apache
Unix, Windows 2000/XP, Linux
XML, HTML, J2EE, JAVA
MS Office, MS FrontPage
Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator and Mozilla Fire Fox
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company***
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
(856) 475-0555 Fax
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at