*SAS UNIX/HEALTHCARE CLAIMS DATA** *
*JOB LOCATION: PLAINSBORO, NJ *
*APRIL 23**, 2010** *
6+ month position ASAP.
*URGENT NEED!! *
Project Description: Project involves conducting database analyses for the
Outcomes Research team using large administrative healthcare claims data. It
does *not *involve working with clinical trials data. The main requirements
are very STRONG SAS and large Claims Database experience.
· 4+ years SAS experience of which 1-2 years should be with large,
healthcare claims database
· Experience with health care claims data; large database experience
· Can independently conduct retrospective database analysis with limited
· Some UNIX experience
· Knowledge of health outcomes, health services research and/or
· Good communication skills; ability to communicate statistical findings
· Statistical background or knowledge of statistical methods such as
logistic regression, survival analysis, propensity score models
· Familiarity with ICD-9 and CPT Coding Systems
· Knowledge of US Health Care System
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at