6+ MONTH CONTRACT

MUST BE ABLE TO INTERVIEW ONSITE

LOCATION: RESTON, VA

OVERVIEW

We are looking for a Oracle R12 configurator developer to assist in the
ongoing development of our E-commerce Web application.

The ideal candidate is highly-motivated and passionate. An ability to work
in a team environment is critical.

Must-haves:

Senior Oracle Developer (~10+ yrs total) - Oracle Configurator R12, PL/SQL,
XML
Assist in prototype/design/development of configurator interface to Oracle
Store.
Proficiency in SQL and RDBMS concepts
Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Effective team participation while also working independently
Nice-to-haves:

Ability to diagnose and performance tune queries
Familiar with using version control systems such as RCS, CVS or SVN
Familiar with using a bug-tracking system to record and document issues
ABOUT THE PROJECT

The Oracle Store is Oracle’s E-Commerce platform for selling Oracle’s
products and services to direct customers. It is a global order capturing
application built using Oracle Application Express, and interfaces the
orders to Oracle back office based on Oracle E-Business Suite R12.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao
630-242-3952 ext 217