We have an immediate opening for *Oracle Techno-Functional consultant *with
our  client and I've described a little about the role, below for your
perusal. I would appreciate if you could let me know of any inline
candidates that are available with you.

*Oracle Payroll Techno Functional*

*Location: Kansas City, MO.*

*Duration: 6 Months*

·         This person must have implementation and payroll interfacing
experience with a Non Oracle time card system.

·         Must have sound business knowledge of general Payroll and FLSA,
will be able to run multiple payroll groups (have multiple companies), and
setup element linking in detail.

·         Ideally, this person will be able to provide best practices (i.e.
Retroactive adjustments, Oracle payroll processes, Overtime rules, tax
implications, End of year payroll processing).

Mohan Rao
630-242-3952 ext 217