Hi Partner,

Here I do have very urgent need of SSIS Programmer at NY

SSIS Programmer contract role - START TOMORROW

URGENT NEED TO START TOMORROW. THIS IS A 3-6 MONTH CONTRACT. THEY WILL PHONE
SCREEN TODAY AND HAVE THEM START TOMORROW.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANYONE UNLESS THEY ARE LOCAL, HAVE ALL THE REQUIRED
SKILLS AND CAN START TOMORROW MORNING.

MUST HAVE VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS. NO ONE DIRECTLY OUT OF A FINANCE
JOB.

A Sys Admin with deep SQL SSIS packaging and reporting knowledge, SQL
Clustering knowledge, and Windows Server Farm build experience. Someone who
has experience with IIS 6 & 7 Web-based deployments. High-traffic website
experience.

In particular we need someone who is more familiar with script tasks and is
a stronger programmer.

They don't need a DBA with SSIS experience, they need an SSIS programmer
with some systems experience.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.