Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
This is Ali from ITBrainiac Inc.
We Need consultant for  .Net Silverlight Developer.
Please share suitable profiles to a...@itbrainiac.com

*Job Title          : .Net Silverlight Developer*
*Location          : LA, CA (Only Local)*
*Duration         : 6 Months*

*A face to face interview is required after an initial phone interview. *

We have a .Net Silverlight Develper position in Los Angeles.
Client has an upcoming project to build a Marketing Portal website that
integrates with multiple systems.
They are looking for an experience Silverlight developer.

Warm Regards,
Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Office: 201 710 8276