*Please reply to h...@inetsoftsolutions.com***
*Please let me know if you have any consultants for this requirement.*
*Title : Senior Network Engineer*
*Location : Marlborough, MA*
*Duration : 6 months*
*Keys to the Job:*
*Cisco Routing and Switching Exp***
*Advanced knowledge of OSPF, BGP and QOS***
*Very Strong Relationship Management experience - Needs to be able to
interact with Vendors***
*Needs to have experience working in a Global Enterprise Environment***
*Financial Services is a +***
*ACE/Content Switches is a +*
• Advanced Working knowledge (from a management perspective) of complex LAN
and Wan environments, including VoIP. Cisco device programming and
troubleshooting including routers CatOS and IOS switches, ASA, ACE, CSS,
VPN and wireless. Knowledge of Riverbed Steelhead, Infoblox DNS and F5 DNS
is a plus. Avaya VoIP is a plus.
•Advanced working knowledge of routing protocols including OSPF and BGP.
• 7+ years Cisco networking experience
• Emphasis on sharing of knowledge through good communications, peer
training and written documentation
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Positive customer service and team attitude (helping others when
• Focused on quality
• Committed to continual improvement
• Willingness to travel as required to remote sites during large
deployments, as needed.
• Willingness to participate in on call rotation.
• Riverbed Steelhead, Infoblox DNS, F5 DNS
• Avaya VoIP (4610 and 4621 phones), 8300, 8500, 8700 switches is a plus
• Cisco certification is a plus
*Job Summary *
An experienced senior network engineer is needed to provide the Network
Services team with complimentary skills to support the WMC user community.
Candidates will posses expertise in managing a complex LAN and WAN
environment across numerous business units and geographical locations.
Candidate should be experienced in advanced network deployment and support
in a multi-vendor environment.
Extremely strong logistical skills and the ability to manage many
deployments at the same time is critical. Strong accountability,
analytical, process, organizational and communication skills are a must in
*Job Responsibilities *
· Provide Tier 2 and/or Tier 3 network support for a complex enterprise
WAN and LAN network
Troubleshoot and identify sources of problems, working with equipment
vendors and telecom providers to bring issues to resolution.
Monitor and resolve service requests in accordance with published SLAs.
· Must possess strong leadership qualities
· Strong communications skills across many concurrent deployments with the
ability to communicate details to the project teams and clearly communicate
status to management
· Establish and enforce best practice processes for network management,
including configurations, monitoring, patch management and security
· Oversee hardware deployments for domestic and international initiatives
· Oversee compliance with change control and release management processes
*Thanks and Regards*
INet Soft Solutions Inc
Call: 404 474 0113
Email: h...@inetsoftsolutions.com l l www.inetsoftsolutions.com
NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th us congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at