Oracle Apps Manufacturing consultant Please revert to

 Location: Bay area, CA

Rate: $55/hr

Duration:  6 months

Oracle Applications Functional Consultant with experience in the below SCM
Core/Prime Skills*

· Purchasing
· Inventory Management
· Cost Management
· OM/Pick-release/Shipping

*Desirable Skills*

· Techno-functional skills
· Exposure to SCM in Contract Mfg - Third Party Logistics Provider - Service
Partner business models.
· B2B - Rosettanet Standards
· Oracle APIs
· Exposure to Release 12

I would really appreciate if you can please fill the following details:

   - Consultant's full Name:

   - Contact:

   - E-mail ID:

   - Current Location:

   - Availability:

   - Visa Status:

   - Employer Details:

Look forward to hear from you at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards

Rohit Shetty

DS Soft Tech, Inc

Phone: 510-857-5859

Fax: (510)-875-2573

Email:  ||

removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to receive our
emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed.