*Position: SAP CRM Functional Consultant*
*Location: Parsippary NJ*
*Skill Set: SAP CRM Functional Consultant*
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
· Experienced in CRM Services.
· Should be able to evaluate the system strategies and requirements
related to new SAP CRM components; recommending and implementing them.
· Responsible for leading the design and configuration streams within
complex SAP solutions.
· Developing and documenting the detailed design and configuration of
the business process
· Should be able to develop functional specifications for reports,
forms, and interfaces, modifications, and data conversions.
· Capable of challenging business process design and change
· Ensure the solutions are tested properly and signed off by super
users before the system changes are moved to the production environment.
· Day to day activities include: process design and gap analysis to
standard SAP functionality within the business blueprint project phase,
including influencing of key business stakeholders; configuration of SAP
including management of system testing; legacy data mapping and integration
to other modules and legacy applications.
- Overall architecture, processes, functionality and CRM components.
- Overall knowledge of the related CRM business processes, functionality
and CRM components. Service process knowledge is advantageous.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in the configuration, delivery,
and support of all SAP CRM processes and 3 full SAP CRM project life cycles
of significant size, scope and complexity.
- Involvement in SAP CRM opportunities as either overall lead or solution
lead/architect would be advantageous.
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate and influence
at all levels
Send matching profiles to dpay...@sidoquad.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at