Hi Friends,

Greetings,

We are a IT Consulting firm based in Sunnyvale, CA. We have excellent
opportunities for ISA (OPT, CPT) students. Many students must be looking for
this kind of opportunity. If possible, Please let our ISA students know we
have opportunities for them.

*
*

For the below mention position. Please let me know if you would be
interested in exploring this opportunity. If yes, please  send your updated
word format resume. Even if you are not available, but if you know someone
who would fit this job, please don't hesitate to pass this email on to them.

*
*

*
*

*Position – 1*

*We are looking for OPT/ CPT Students with the Computer Science background
for our direct client requirements for contract positions. *

*Should be knowledgeable with the following skill sets:*

·         *JAVA (OR) C (OR) C++ (OR) SQL (OR) .NET.*

·         *Excellent Communication Skills.*

·         *Should be willing to relocate anywhere in the US.*

*Please email your contact details (or)
*will...@fortunetechnol.com<ste...@sysnetts.com>

* *

*Position – 2*

*We are looking for OPT/CPT Students with MBA / MS Degree for our direct
client requirements for contract positions.*

·         *Excellent Knowledge in MS Office.*

·         *Excellent Communication Skills.*

·         *Should be willing to relocate anywhere in the US.*

*Please email your contact details (or) resumes to *
will...@fortunetechnol.com <ste...@sysnetts.com>

*William Smith*

Fortune Technologies Inc,

*Ph : 760 284 4601*