I need a Sr Oracle R12 AR Functional resource for my direct client in San
Jose CA.
This project will start on May 10, 2010 and will go for 3-6 months.

Ideally, I need a Sr Oracle AR Functional consultant with R12 upgrade and
enhancement experience.  Must have expert level knowledge of AR and strong
understand of both R12 setups AND processes.  Must be knowledgeable in
orders and RMA solutions.  This person should be able to guide the team
through entire solution

Send matching profiles to dpay...@sidoquad.com