Urbana, Maryland

Our client is Fannie Mae.  $50/hour.  6+ months - Oracle DBA.

   - Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
   - 4+ years of DBA experience
   - 2+ years UNIX experience with strong shell scripting skills
   - Strong knowledge of Oracle as well as some experience with SQL Server
   and/or Sybase
   - Strong knowledge of software upgrade procedures

Database Administrator - administers and supports databases and systems by
performing table maintenance, backups, data cleaning/audits and providing
training and troubleshooting support for users. May perform data entry and
provide basic hardware support.

If you send me a resume for this, need following with resume, please:

1.       Full legal name of candidate

2.       Last three digits of ss#

3.       Date of Birth

4.      Name of School, Type of Degree and *Month as well as Year* of

5.      *TWO references* and their contact info (Fannie Mae requires that we
check and submit references with any submission).

        6.    Right to Represent completed and returned

Mohan Rao
630-242-3952 ext 217