Primary Skills:EDI Gentran

Secondary Skills : Windows Sys Admin

Other Information:

We would like someone who is very knowledgeable with Gentran Server for
Windows. This person will need to be able to perform the following tasks:

·       Monitor the system for failures

·       Troubleshoot errors in Gentran

·       Assist our plants with questions concerning data

·       Assist with our migration by contacting suppliers and setting up
test dates

A bonus would be someone who could also do minor adjustments to maps and is
has exposure to SAP IDOCs.

Start date would be no later than June 1st. This would be a 40 hour a week

Mohan Rao
630-242-3952 ext 217