Dear Partners,

We are having below Urgent requirement for Cognos Business Systems Analyst

Duration: 6 Months
Location: Virginia

Job Description:

Primary responsibilities:
.Build/Maintain management dashboard reports, data extracts, and other
reports using Cognos ReportNet 1.1
.Work with customers/stakeholders to elicit and document business and system
requirements; especially around report needs.
.Translate requirements into well-documented design decisions, within the
constraints of reporting capabilities

Additional Responsibilities:
.Participate in planning and executing report releases
.Support functional, performance, and regression testing

Basic Qualifications:
.3+ years experience with Report/BI development (Cognos, Business Objects,
Hyperion/Brio, etc.)
.3+ years experience with requirement elicitation/analysis/documentation
.1+ years experience with Cognos report development

Preferred Qualifications:
.Extensive experience with Cognos - especially ReportNet 1.1
.Experience building management dashboards
.Experience with both Oracle 10g and SQL Server 2005
.Experience building reports using Microsoft Excel
.Familiar with Agile software development.

If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**