Hope you are doing well today !
Here we are looking for .net reporting Services Position at FL.
Please take a look to the mail and do reply me if you have any suitable
profile for this.

Title       Systems Software Programmer

Location-: FL

6 Months

Rate is $42/Hr the MAx.

Position Description        Programmer to work on .NET and reporting service
reports for SPED

•             Assist with SQL tasks needed for the ESE conversion from

•             Creation of reports using Reporting Services

•             Support/modifications needed for .NET applications for ESE

•             Any ESE related tasks as needed

•             Microsoft SQL 2008 (specifically; T-SQL, SSIS, DTS)

•             Microsoft .NET

•             Microsoft Reporting Services

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.