I can only submit 2 resumes so send me your best 2.

Rate keep it low

Locals only F2f required.

Location MA

This is a 12 Month opportunity in Framingham, MA- Please send 2 best resume
and best rates, F2F will be needed. Local would be best.

Contractor is needed at the Senior level who can perform design, coding,
testing and implementation to develop Dynamic Ranking.  The .net knowledge
of *WCF,* *LINQ,* SQL Server, *WPF*, C# are a must.  Experience with *TFS
(Team Foundation Server)**.*

*Warm Regards,*

* *

*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®

*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215

*F:** *972-756-0644

*IM: * **

1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Ste 240 Dallas TX 75038
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAE21A.E4137D30]