Dear Partners,

We are having below Urgent requirement for IBM FileNet Developer

Duration: 6 Months
*Location:*North Carolina

. We are looking for a dynamic individual that has experience designing,
implementing and supporting IBM FileNet BPM system.
. Must have at least 12+ years of working experience with FileNet
technologies;
. Demonstrated ability in the following applications:
-IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager 4.x
-IBM FileNet P8 Business Process Manager 4.x
-IBM FileNet P8 Application Engine 4.x
-Application Server such as WebSphere (preferred)
-Database Server such as Oracle 11g (preferred)
-Operating system experience with Windows 2003 Server (required) and
Linux(required).

Tasks and Responsibilities:
. FileNet P8 4.5 developer specializes in developing the
content-centric-workflows and queuing to automate manual paper processing,
auto routing and work distribution.
. Specializes in eForms and Workplace/XT custom development to further
support organizational requirements and systems integration requirements.
. Hands on experience with the FileNet P8 APIs and solid knowledge of Object
oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD), UML and RUP.
. Leverages his/ her knowledge of the FileNet Platform and Business Process
Framework (BPF) technology to implement scalable Brokerage workflows.
. Good knowledge of WebSphere, Oracle & Linux.
. Strong Systems Administration skills for FileNet P8 Platform.
. Ability to take ownership of FileNet P8 4.5 Platform related production
issues.
. Well aware of Content, Application & Process Engines.
. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview.

If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to akman...@igridtech.com

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
akman...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**